Tuesday, September 13, 2011

UPM Serdang

                                                           a cute little rabbit~cantiknya ciptaan Tuhan

       I am home now, but just for a week, a semester holiday.It's good to be home, after weeks of studying. I am now studying Science Agriculture Foundation, in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Serdang, Selangor.

     The subjects I am learning is similar to those in matriculations, only that I have an agriculture subject. Other subjects are Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Next week I will start on my second semester in UPM. Well, it wasn't too bad living in a university, but I do feel homesick at first.

      I felt really lonely because I'm not that good in making friends with others, it's hard for me. Lucky my family keep giving me useful advices, telling me that sometimes we have to sacrifice for the sake of studying.
I saw around me, the students, all have their own group, but me, I don't belong to any group.. Girls always walk in twos or threes or more, but I walk alone, I don't know why, it seems too difficult to choose a friend.
Hal ini kerana saya sangat memilih.huhu. That's why. Then my best friend, Malina now in matriculation Pahang told me, " Nisa, jangan terlalu memilih kawan, just be friends with everybody, asalkan jangan terpengaruh dengan perkara buruk." Then I start making friends. Alhamdulillah now I've got quite a lot of friends. One thing that make me feel better was, when the first time I met my senior, kak Aqilah Mukhtar and her PMI friends, who cheered me up.

2 comments:

azmanum said...

Pilih kawan yg jual minyak wangi, bukan tukang besi..

azmanum said...

Nisa, bila results keluar?